Friday, October 21, 2005

Last nite



Last nite

...was cool, first we went to get some mezcales and a coupple of beers at "la botica", you can find some nice girls over there.
After that we went to "Bar Manzera" at downtown, it is a nice place but music sucks big time, so we decided to move to "Centro Cultural Espana", music was ok but the crowd was nasty, just a coupple of nice girls.
Then we moved to "Bar Milan" which is good bar with a lot of history, it opened back in the 80's, the funny thing is that they play the same music everyday! it does not matter if it's friday, monday, thursday, they guy just drops the same shit every night, it was good though, it was kinda late so we went to get some takos (I love that scene in Reservoir Dogs where Mr White explains the plan to Mr Orange and after the explanation he says: "Lets go get a taco")... and that was it for last night...

I'm tired... will listen to Dr Octagon and sleep until the evening...

Peace!


Yes Yes Ya'll

This blog will be totally devoted to my person, my personality, my favorite things, everything about me.

In this first post I will just put a pic of me, my brother and a friend in the Whistler mountain.

One of the things you must know is that is that I'm a Giants fan and this weekend they play the Broncos. Last time Broncos visited Giant Stadium they were undefeated, one last minute touchdown pass by Kent Graham to Amani Tommer gave the Giants the victory. This Sunday will be a tough game but I believe the Giants have the firepower to bring down the high-flying Broncos. The Giants are comming of a frustrating loss against the Cowboys so they must rebound this weekend from that loss.

More information about me:

  • I love music, specially rap.
  • I love reading

That's it for now...

No comments: